Retirement is a long-term goal, but you can speed up the process with our competitive interest and tax advantages.
- Competitive Interest
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Tax Advantages1
- Make your golden years some of your best by saving with our tax advantages1
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- Traditional and Roth IRA options
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- Annual contribution limits apply (see current contribution limits; $6,000 as of 2019)1
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- Funds can be used to purchase CDs within IRA
- $100 minimum deposit to open
1 Consult a tax advisor.
There are advantages to both traditional and Roth IRAs. One of the biggest differences is the time at which you see the most advantage. A traditional IRA provides potential tax relief today, while a Roth IRA has the potential for the most tax benefit at time of retirement.
- No income limits to open
- No minimum contribution requirement
- Contributions are tax deductible on state and federal income tax1
- Earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal (when usually in lower tax bracket)
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty2
- Mandatory withdrawals at age 70½
- Income limits to be eligible to open Roth IRA3
- Contributions are NOT tax deductible
- Earnings are 100% tax free at withdrawal1
- Principal contributions can be withdrawn without penalty1
- Withdrawals on interest can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals on interest subject to penalty2
- No mandatory distribution age
- No age limit on making contributions as long as you have earned income
1 Subject to some minimal conditions. Consult a tax advisor.
2 Certain exceptions apply, such as healthcare, purchasing first home, etc.
3 Consult a tax advisor.